58th Annual Los Gatos
Children's Christmas/Holidays Parade
SATURDAY, December 6, 2014 - 11:00 A.M. Rain or Shine!
The Annual Los Gatos Children's Christmas/Holidays Parade is sponsored by the Los Gatos Lions Club & LGS Recreation, in cooperation with the Town of Los Gatos and Los Gatos High School.
TO PARTICIPATE IN THE PARADE:
- Complete and Submit the online Registration Form
- Read and Comply with Parade Policies and Procedures
- Receive your Entry Number Assignment -
- Entry Number Assignments/Parade Line-Up will be posted on this website, date TBA.
- Read & Comply with the Parade Day Special Instructions
- Review Additional Parade Information posted below
NEW ONLINE REGISTRATION COMING SOON!
Be sure to check back for additional details.
Entry Deadline: Friday, October 17, 2014 by 4:00 P.M.
Entries recieved after the deadline will be put on a waiting list and accommodated only if there is a cancellation.
Want to be in the parade but don't have a group?
Join the LGS Recreation Entry! In addition to being a cosponsor, LGS Recreation also has an entry in the parade and we invite any child who wishes to dress in costume and march in the parade to join us! To register as part of the LGS Recreation entry, call LGS Recreation for information. A parent or adult guardian must walk with their child(ren) in the Parade.
- 2014 FAQs Coming Soon!
- 2014 Policies & Procedures Coming Soon!
- 2014 Judging/Awards Coming Soon!
- 2014 Parade Map Coming Soon!
- 2014 Street Closures Coming Soon!
PARADE DAY SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS
- 2014 Parade Day Special Instructions Coming Soon!
- School Bands
Grand Marshal Nomination Deadline: TBA
Do you know someone who has actively volunteered with youth activities in the Los Gatos community you think is deserving of special recognition? If so, have you considered nominating them for Grand Marshal of the Los Gatos Children's Christmas/Holidays Parade? This would be a great way of showing community appreciation for their volunteer efforts with the youth of our community!
If you have questions about the Parade that have not been answered above, please email your question to Parade@lgsrecreation.org or call LGS Recreation at 408-354-8700
If you need to cancel your entry in the Parade,
please email: email@example.com.